• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does this res come in a 1/2" fitting

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DeViL_909

Hey guys does this Res come in a model that has 1/2" fittings? It would look sweet in my new case, but the 1/4 fitting are killing me. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Is there one that mounts up top through a 80mm hole that has 1/2 fittings?

Smart man. I don't have a tap set. Do you think that I could just drill it out and then JB weld the barbs in? Could be a posibility. Thanks for the idea though.

I did not know that. Thank you for the info. Maybe now I can finish my case again (lol It has been redone about 4 times this year.

Hmmm their site is in german. I think I could probly just buy the res, take out the barbs and go to homedepot to find some that will fit. Thanks for the help guys

I highly suggest that you dont purchase it at frozencpu. Buy it at snt-systems. Innovatek did a ripoff of aqua computer's reservoir. You will have to buy the barbs elsewhere, and the fitting extension is not necessary. Any 1/2 barb will fit into the screw. Goto snt-systems and buy it there, it will cost you the same amount as buying the innovatek after you buy the barbs for that. SNT gives you the barbs and mounting as well, frozencpu doestn come with the mounting. But to answer your question, yes, its 1/2 and 3/8 compatible.

Back