• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MCP600 makes grinding noise on startup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

situman

My two MCP600s makes a grinding (electric) noise when i start my comp. Is it normal? I contacted swiftech about it and all tehy said was sorry warranty only covers failed pumps (whatevers) and that wasnt even my question. Anyways does anyone else have that problem? Or maybe it isnt a problem at all. It is a revision 2 pumps.

email checked. thanks for the service. I forgot to mention in the email was that the grinding noise only lasts for a second right when the pumps start pump and then it stays quiet. Just wondering if its normal. I got both of these pumps new like two months ago. One from CrazyPC and later on the second one from Sidewindercomputers. It was only recently that I noticed the noise and on of the pumps is leaking from the seals. Watevers, it leaks intermitently and if it gets bad i'll just chuck it. AGains for the service Bill.

Back