• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chevvete core?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

slaya

Hey, I just ordered all my watercooling supplies and a mobile barton, everything except the tubing and pump have already shipped out, and according to my plans I should have everything by saturday, or monday latest. BUT!! AutoZone currently doesn't have the 1985/1986 Chevvete heater core availible, and if I were to order online I would have to wait 3-5 buisness days for them to ship it out and then wait for shipping.. I really don't want to wait this long so I was wondering if anyone knew a place to get this heatercore online maybe? or any other local stores.. I live in NY, or if maybe anyone wants to sell theirs?

BTW you can comment on my Watercoooooling supplies too:

Swiftech MCW6002-A
Via Aqua 1300 (I know a lot of people think its bad but for the price i'll give it a shot)
ClearFlex60 7'
Evercool 120mm clear blue adjustable fan (I love this fan, never had it but still)

NEED Chevvete heatercore :(

Oh and I also g

ot a AMD Athlon XP-M Barton 2600+

Last edited:
I agree, check every auto parts store in your area, someone is bound to have the 86 or 87 chevette core in stock or can get it in one day from a sister store nearby. You can order it online from Napa too, but it takes 3-5 days like you said.

Yah I like your supplies, I have that enermax 120 adjustable mounted in my case side aimed at the vid card and mosfets nice and quiet.

Back