• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

This Is Bs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

atigamerguy

Ok so i was surfin the forums and i found a link to sp2 so i thought great ill download it. so went on to downloading it and everything runs fine now but whenever i start my pc on the windows xp screen where it is supposed to say professional its blank so it just says WINDOWS XP i was wonderng if anybody has this issue... im really confused

:mad: :mad: :mad: CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHY THIS GOT LOCKED DID I DO SOMETHING RONG BECAUSE THIS IS MAKING ME MAD :mad: :mad: :mad:

atigamerguy said:
CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHY THIS GOT LOCKED DID I DO SOMETHING RONG BECAUSE THIS IS MAKING ME MAD

This is not locked.
:)

Matt

atigamerguy said:
scroll down to where it says SP2issue and you will see it is locked

Ah, I see. You said "this", so I got confused.
The staff has decided that due to the high volume of SP2 threads, only a few would be allowed to continue. Many issues are popping up over and over again, so the staff decided to leave a few threads open to consolidate the information (making it easier to find).
:)

Matt

atigamerguy said:
ok thank you

No problem. I am here to help. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask (in this thread or through private message).
Good luck!
:D

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back