• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

McMaster

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

slaya

Has anyone ever ordered from them, I ordered some tubing yesterday and I wasn't required to create an account (not too sure on that..) Anywhoo I ordered and I got an email from them with my order, which is fine and all but i'm not sure if i'm supposed to email back to them comfirming the order because when I go to their site and click "current order" at the bottom/top it say "place order", so i'm a little confused I don't want to re-order the same thing twice.

edit: and in the email it says ships the same day (which was yesterday) and I haven't gotten a tracking number from them.. on their site to track an order I need a username, but again I never created one???

SWEET, I ordered yesterday as I said above and I got them 11:30 today, thats less than 24hours since the order and I got them.. and I didn't choose overnight or anything I just selected "Best availible method" and it was $3 for shipping.

Whats evan better is that they sent me 10' when I ordered 7', I wasn't sure if I was going to need that much tubing but everyone goes with 10' and I was like whatever i'll be cheap and get 7' but now I have no worrys.

mcmaster rocks! it usually arives 1-3 days from ordering. I have ordered a lot of stuff from there.
Maybe the minimum quanity for the tubing was 10 feet, you might want to check that. I think it shows an error or something in the basket if you dont have the minimum quanity specified.
check your receipt.

Jon

Back