• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

please help. LONG BEEEEEEEP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SC4P3G04T

Registered
I was playing games one day and got a blue screen. just restarted and then got one about a week later. restarted, then started getting them everytime i played games. The other day while downloading music. I just got a very long neverending(actually neverending) beep. I googled what this meant and got that it was a something to do w/ memory. so I ran memtest86+ and let it run all night. I only got one error, and after reading the corsair forums (www.asktheramguy.com) I was lucky I only had one error. But still memory should not have any errors right? Have any of you heard of anything like this. This same exact problem happened about 2 months ago and it was fixed by just instead of using one power supply cord i used every one. Although it is very messy it worked. How could it come back if it is still the same way. sorry about the long article. please help me out!

I prolly am gonna rma it. i have already posted on the corsairs site. but for now i am running the mem at 200mhz. Is that what you meant?

Back