• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Running dual graphics drivers???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Seabee

Ok, just got the top rig in my sig a week ago. I know it sounds wierd, but it seems like this XP Pro wants to run dual graphics drivers. I have gone thru many, many different drivers and they didnt solve anything, so I dont believe it is related to the Omega Drivers.

I have noticed that when I make changes inside the graphics properties(like AA-AF and Vsync) and restart the are back to default. So, I played around a bit and found that I can make changes to it, restart twice, and they are the way I put them. But, if I only restart once, they are different. I can make two completely different setting for them, and I dont know why. I make sure that I am only using one profile also. I even tested that I could run two COMPLETELY different drivers (ex. Omega 56.72 and Nvidia 61.77)!

Is this a problem with XP Pro, this is the first time I have used the Pro version, and I am running out of ideas.

does it impact on your perforance? if not then, you should just let it be. I always say (but don't do), "don fix something that's not broken".

I would believe that it is affecting performance. I cant be sure, cuz I have not been able to test with just one driver running.

Back