• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mystery Pcchips board

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

n0ob3r

Ok, I have a board and I am not sure what the model number is or the specs, info ect. Here is what I gathered:

Maker: Pcchips

On the socket:mPGA478B

on the north bridge: P4M266

On the back of the board:E206922 PS-1

It looks alot like this board but my board only has 2 pci slots and the south bridge number is VT8233 instead of VT8235. I am a n00b at finding specs on motherboards so please be patient with me. Thanks :) .

Dude! I thought I tried that :) . Hehe, all well. Thanks alot and mods can lock this thread now.

Was just trying to show ya the ropes; all of us "old school" guys really don't have any special tools up our sleeves, we just type a bunch of crap into Google and hope for the best :)

Sometimes us old fogeys just know that it takes a few iterations of crap typed into Google to get a really good result. That search I just gave you from above was the third search I tried; just keep trying certain key words in for the piece you're looking for.

If you want a Socket 370 motherboard for an HP Vectra VLi8, you can scour HP's website all day and never find it. But if you type 370 HP Vli8 into google, four or five different hits come back, to include a few ebay auctions that have HP part numbers. Once you've got a PN, you can type it straight into HP's website and get everything you need :)

Back