• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i have a system, drivers problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Terran

:D This is my first threat and post. I hope i put it where it belongs. The problem it's not about overclocking. Because my system it's too unstable and i can't really test it.
My PC:
motherboard: Azza kt133 bx VIA chipset
CPU: Duron 750 Mhz
mem: 128 SDRAM
video: GForce 4 MX 440 64 MB
rest doesn't count too much

and now i have Win XP installed.
ok. The problem is: i can't play or do almost anything that has to do with direct3d.In a game, after a time (time is random but no more than 10 min) it resets the computer or just exits the game or just stop running => reset. BUT all that work with openGL works. That's driving me nuts.

The problems started after i wierd my self to a network and gain acces to the internet. so after a week (so far nothing was wrong) i started downloading the latest drivers for my motherboard, video card, sound card and so on. after installing my moterboard driver, video and directx 9.0b and restarted the computer the troubles begain. Since the i erased my harddrive several times installed win 2000 and XP and installed several different video drivers and older directx. Put the problem contines. What the h**l can i do? PLEASE HELP! :cry:

Back