• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T-line?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

whoever

this is a total newb question but it really wasn't clarified in the stikies so if some one could help I would apreciate it.

I would like a T-line so that my computer can be a little more safe and mobile, plus its cheaper and home made reseviors are scary. so how do you make a T-line? Or is ther alace where i can just buy one?

A link to a good guide would be great.

its $6 shippng for A $0.75 part! Was woudnering though, could I find a 1/2inch od pvc connector at home depot?

Here's a nice little diagram for you, hope it helps.

tline.jpg

do not buy a Y adapter, will impact flow rates

there are plastic Ts with barbs at home depot.

het the one that fits your tubing, it's about $1, make sure you go to the right section, there's a ton of barbed fittings, don't get a regular pipe T.

a "Y' will hurt flow rates? I dunno, I'm asking. I have a T, but i figured Y's would be better, since when bleeding it wouldn't be a 90 degree angle for the water to go in.

feyd83 said:
Here's a nice little diagram for you, hope it helps.

tline.jpg

Although the original poster's question seems to have been answered, I have a little problem with the red arrows here... Surely you have mistaken the water flow in your setup?

Back