• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need 2 SHORT ELBOWS!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WhatTheSchmidt

I'll post pics soon, but what I need are 2 short elbows for my clearflex 60 tubing, because with the tubing from CPU block to GPU block I can't put the side of my case on! I'm looking at about 1 inch...is this possible??? I hope so...show me some lol...

Bend1.jpg

Bend2.jpg

this is what I found, but I don't know the dimensions... from www.mcmaster.com part number 2808K122. It's a pack of 10 - "Polyethylene Single-Barbed Tube Fitting 90 Deg Elbow For 1/2" Tube ID"

I would suggest you some sweeping copper 90s, or even just one might do it for ya.

Jon

The copper elbow solution:

wc_elbow.JPG

If you are really concerned about flowrate, this might work. All tubing is 1/2ID 3/4OD clearflex.
180.JPG

In narrow cases, elbows are handy, but they hurt flowrate a bit. But the copper 90's are better than the square-turn barbed 90s.
wc_side1.JPG

ah cool thx...now from mcmaster.com, which part is it, is this it? "90 degree short elbows" "1/2" 5/8" 5520K61 .26" ???

I advice the long 90° elbows (1/2" - ref 5520K603 - Female/Female) here
(or 1/2" - ref 5520K184 - Male/Female) here.

Less restriction than the short elbows, just connect them with some short pieces of tubing.

CD :)

Something's really wrong with your host, I suggest you find a new one, and quick. - JoT

EDIT: Sorry but my provider let me down only once about two years ago (for 2.5 weeks) so I don't see why I should change...
Overhere the pics never stopped working.

CD :rolleyes:

Last edited:
hmmm ok, I would want the female/female right? the tubing still goes over it...(clearflex 60 1/2"..)

if you are good with a torch and have copper tubing you can bend some copper tubing in a tighter curve than the clearflex and it will be less restrictive than 2x90

Back