• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4C800-E Deluxe....Memory

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aronmartin

I am currently running 2x256 Corsair XMS PC3200 LLPT v1.1, I would like to be able to have my divider set for 1:1, Does the higher ram work fine in this mobo? I know I can go to PC3500 but how about more if so how much? I have been looking at the ever popular Corsair PC3500 v1.1 - But would it be better to just get PC4000 for cheaper? Thanx in advance

Last edited:
Look at my Signature, I use OCZ pc4200 which I love very very fast and to stable. If you wnat to have a 1:1 divider on That mobo The Fran freqency has to be set to 400.

1 tip buy a 1 gig kit not a 512. I boght a 512mb kit and wish it has been a 1 gb. now I need more memory and am stuck with 512mb, the memeory si so good thogh. Go with OCZ pc4400. Not corsair

your mb is probably the finest 1or2 boards out there. it IS the most memory friendly. it will work with ALOT of different speed modules

Thanks for the replys - I think I will go with pc4000 or above when I get new ram, Either OCZ or Corsair 1gb. Should I get a matched set kit for dual channel?

yes yes yes, Pls do Big performance incrase, I would go with The OCZ. They are what all of the highest Overclcokers use, as you see in my SiG I can get that chip up to 3.7 ghz if needed

Scotch said:
yes yes yes, Pls do Big performance incrase, I would go with The OCZ. They are what all of the highest Overclcokers use, as you see in my SiG I can get that chip up to 3.7 ghz if needed

is that on air??? if it is, would u consider selling it???

wow thats pretty good on stock cooling... that thing must get really hot, I'm just using air cooling too... but its far from stock

Back