• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

wc Thery and Questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shigo_Naito

Registered
I am new to water cooling so be nice ;)

The reason i am going to wc is that i wont less noice(that and later i am OCing and this should keep me in nice temps). So i'm thinking the more rad i have in my wc system the slower my fans need to go to keep good temp. Am i right, or am i just :beer:

This is the line up i am thinking to do(By the way i will be running dual 2400+s and a 9800Pro):

/Dual 120 rad\
res--pump-- --CPU1--CPU2--120 rad--GPU
\Daul 120rad/

I know i am a little rad happy but i got them for nothing :D

Second question is has anyone have or used this GPU cooler i can not find anything about it:
Cool-Matic ATI
http://www.highspeedpc.com/Merchant...GY&Store_Code=HSPC&Category_Code=CoolmaticATi

Sorry the Dual 120 rads where sapost to go after the pump then go to the cpus

dont matter. try reading the sticky first. it has all the info you need to make an educated decision. if you cant understand it i can translate it to japanese for you

I would run the processors in series.....Processor processor gpu then do a parelle at the 2 rads..

Thorilan,

:clap: I Get It I Get It :clap:

I had to read your post a few time to get a visual of what you are say. So you are saying do this:

res--pump--y
--daul 120 rad--cpu1
--dual 120 rad--cpu2--gpu
--y--res

By the way that info you gave me was great. Nice job :cool:

Now dose any one have or used that GPU Cooler? This is the first one i have seen that cools the GPU and mem and is thin so you wont loss a PCI slot.

no y in front of the res and depending on your pump or pumps and what rads you use .

res> 1pump(good strong pump) > Y split rads and to CPUs

cpu1 >res
cpu2>gpu>res

the res should have 2 inlets 1 outlet

OR

from the res have 2 pumps ( probly not feasable)

the object is to get rid of the last Y before going into the res because you can just have 2 tubes go directly into the res and reduce tubing and restriction

wanna translate for my anime/manga group thor =P
that would be considered work and i would require payment of either a new case to mod . a new pump ( i prefur blueline or will take a D2 or 2) or another LCD monitor . luckily im not so expencive though for you

thorilan said:
from the res have 2 pumps ( probly not feasable)

just wondering why is this not feasable? I am making my own res so if i needed to i can have 2 inlets and 2 outlets.

BTW I am just reading about the DD D4 pump now and was wondering based on other pumps where dose it stand for heat put into the water.

Back