• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pump And Rad Suggestions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Circaflex

Well so far ive decided with the following:
Case: Lian Li Pc 70 or 75
CPU: D-tek White Water
GPU: Maze4
Dual Bay Res

Im going to be using the P4 in my setupd which is oc'd to 3.785 ghz

I was looking at the double heatercore from dangerden and the ThermoChill HE120.2, the case has enough room at the top for a double so im doing this for sure. Which would you guys recommend?

Also for the pump what would be the right pump for this setup? About a year ago when i thought about WC many mentioned the Ehiem 1250 but its been a while and is there something new out there that is better?

For the rad I'm not sure, so waiting for response but for the pump, a DD Laing D4 12V would be a really good choice over a Eheim.

1) it's 12V, no need for a relay
2) Put less heat in loop
3) small!
4) 10' head

all depends really for the RAD if you want good performance without breaking the bank get the dual heaters core.... but if you want performance without modding, without needing shrouds get the thermochill... i would have gotten the 120.1 but i didnt have the extra money... so i got the single heater core... As a personal prefence i would go for the thermochill... it really just boils down to how much money are you willing to spend... i second the pump choice that charloz24 said ...

Back