• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Some memory of interest to me. input?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Valk

http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=10037&vpn=TWINX1024-3200C2PT&manufacture=CORSAIR
10037.gif

CORSAIR TWINX1024-3200 PC3200 2X512MB DDR CAS2 SILVER HEAT SPREADER

Rated 2,3,3,6. These are going for a really good price right now. $324 cdn. and im wondering if anyone has some experience with them. Im still not sure if im going to bother going nuts with a really high fsb on my dfi. i know people have been getting good results, but i am not willing to spend like $500 on memory that can run rediculously low timings at ddr 400, just so ill get decent timings at 500. the Balistix are looking really nice, but unless i can get them in canada i might not be able to consider them.

I also want to ask if anyone has some experience with the new sammy's. NCIX is selling the sammy 512 mb pc 3200 for just over $100 right now and im wondering if anything knows whether they will start using tccd chips anytime soon? tccc would probably still be a good find in these things for the price but heh. just curious. I can see a new video card costing like... $600 so if i can save some money on the ram. score. my tbred went to 220, my ocz platinum only 205, so if i can get there or a little higher... sweet.

I would love to take some recommendations though. please remember I CANNOT order form the states. by the time i do find a reseller that will ship to canada, i have to pay a retarded amount for duty and border crap. they dont bill me right away, but in a few months....

so yea, if anyone has some suggestions for decent ram thats available in canada, i would love you. the most i want to pay is $450 for a gig kit.

Back