• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PolarFlo TT VGA Cooler & 6800

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KidOtakon

Registered
I ordered a Polarflo TT VGA cooler to go with my new WC setup earlier today, assuming that it would work with my PNY 6800GT. Is it going to fit? I should have thought of that before I pressed submit :bang head Will FrozenCPU let me cancel that part of my order if it won't fit? Should I get DD's [expensive] 6800 block?

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thanks Sbud...so you just got the PolarFlo TT without any modifications or adapters to fit your 6800GT/Ultra? Just want to check before I order.

The only issue that might come up is when connecting 1/2' tubing over the GPU fittings. The fittings are very close the top portion of the stock memory sinks. It clears, just not by much, this is an area where Polarflo can improve (at least with GPU blocks. However, since you have a GT and knowing those memory heatsinks aren't as high as the Ultras, you won't have any problems at all with the TT GPU block.. The TT CPU block is gettting ready to evacuate my from the rig ........... reports of a "Perfect Storm" headed my way ;)

Last edited:
Hello those of you who have a Polarflow and a 6800 can you please let me know how it's working for you with the 6800?

Also how well does it mount with only using two instead of three bolts? My fear of this not making good contact with the GPU is the only thing keeping me from buying it.

Back