• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3DMark03 Problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dude_v2

Hi,

My computer configurations are as follows:

Asus P4P800E with P4 2.8C
Kingston 2x512 MB RAM
GeCube Radeon 9600 Pro 128 MB

All the above are running at default configurations, i.e., not overclocked. I have run Memtest86+ and there does not seem to be any problems.

3DMark03 automatically shutdown after Wings of Fury. Can anyone help pinpoint what I can do to solve this problem, please?

Thanks much.

I had this problem with my first 6800U. Apparently, the fan was not working properly and the card needed to be RMA'd.

Have you run dxdiag? Check to make sure you can run the Direct 3d tests on your card. You may have a corrupt directx install.

Initially thought this was a DX problem too, since Test 2 upwards are DirectX 8 tests. But, the dxdiag tools suggests that there are no problems with the installation. (I recently upgraded from 9.0b to 9.0c, but that didn't seem to solve the problem) Any other ways to test if the video card is the culprit? Thanks.

i had that exat problem if you are using motherboard monitor turn it off while you benchmark thats what i did and it fixed my problem.

Back