• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a submersible 12v pump!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shazbot

Like the thread says, I’m looking for a 12v submersible pump. Doing a search here all I found were some threads about bilge pumps from 2 years ago, and none of the newer 12v pumps I’ve come across mention being submersible. :-/ Does anyone have any suggestions?

My goal is to end up with a "cleaner" solution then my Via 1300 and its electrical cord.

Thanks

What I'm after is a pump I can connect to my power supply instead of having a seperate cord. I've been happy with my Via for a long time, but it's probably time for a change and I figured I'd shoot for the two things I've always wanted in a pump, 12v and submerged. :)

If you try a bildge pump let us know how it goes. I have one here that I have been meaning to test but I dont have anything to use it with.... hard to test reliability anyways.

Good luck

If you try a bildge pump let us know how it goes.

Actually, I was posting here with the hope of avoiding bilge pumps. From what I've read they're not intended for 24/7 duty. I took it as a bad sign that there were a bunch of threads 2 years ago about people using them but nothing more recent. :-/

The March 893-09 fits what you want but they are very expensive...about 150 bucks.

Yeah, That's a little steep. But at least I know they're out there. I'll keep looking and post back if I find a better deal.

Thanks

if you really want a cleaner look, and dont mind a good alternative mod, look into mounting an outlet in your psu, wired to iether the main line in or the power switch.

Yet another project i have in mind...a dual outlet in my psu. Then i can do the toaster mod i've always wanted!

not to mention power my pump.

Back