• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What to do with my Graphics card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kaso

I have an 9800np Made By Hercules.
See Here
It has those cool little RAM sinks and Also, on the flipside of the card there is a little Heatsink on the Back of the card where the GPU is.

So now the ground work is done.

What shall i Cool it with.
I first thought about the DD Maze 4, a very good cooler, but my RAM is already peaked at its OC, so some extra cooling would be nice.

I saw this It cools RAM too, but some problems,1 - Its aluminium 2 - Its got Crappy connectors 3 - I'm not sure if i my RAMsinks are removable.
So is it a good choice? i mean it seems good for the RAM cooling, but the rest of it seems a pritty bad things, what to do?

Or do you have any other GPU block suggestions

I have no experience with the formentioned product but it looks interesting. As for the ram adding water cooling pulls heat away from the gpu core more efficiently and expels it farter away, which in turn means the PCB board for the graphics card is cooler. That ultimatly means that the ram is cooler and could get a better OC.
*shrug* The more cooling the better.

seaborn said:
I could not have said it better. :D
:santa: Thanks.

I have a Radone 9800 Pro I have been moddifying it with a DD Maze 4 and and a 172W peltier. I will see how it does and then possible volt mod it. I mean its going to have plenty of cooling with a peltier but then another issue is time and effort. Food for thought Kaso.

Back