• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rad question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tekko

I'm looking into getting WC can I'm stuck at the radiator, I know heatercore seems to be the best/cheaper way to go but I do not have the possibility to go that way since I do not have the tool/place/skill to do it. I'm looking for 2x120mm ready rad, I don't know if I'll go 1/2" or 3/8 ID so for now both options are opened. I've looked at reviews of various radiators but I have not seen one that stands above the rest.

I'm looking for suggestions, I'll be probably be running dual pump/loop with a rad on each loop.

Thanks for your time and expertise

Edit: I would also have input on the C-Systems CSP 750 Mark I or II (in either serie or parallel)

Last edited:
there is none in canadian but i dont know bout shipping it to there.If u get someone nice would make it and ship it for u.I would if i new how to mod it :p

try ebay, for dtek customs, they may have a reseller, or a there on ebay store, and ussually ebay sellers ship world wide.

Of course, if you wait five more posts, you'll have access to the classifieds where, if im not mistaken, there are a few cores up for grabs.

Back