• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What a joke!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

whoever

I recently stumble eop this and thought, what a joke, the wires are untamed, the psu is leanign down, and they used crapy parts besides. Its descpicle.

Attachments

• PCU-Cover488.jpg
    PCU-Cover488.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 214
Lol. We should e-mail them with a link to our WC galleries. They might black out from the excitement. :p

actually i bought that and read it. let me check the date August 2003 is all it says. Give a web address www.techworthy.com lol techworthy. Ill paste the article if you guys want to see how crapy it really is. And if you think that pic is bad you should see the one inside the magazine. LOL

Lotec25

there should be general gallery with thumbnails, this way you don't have to go half way across the net to dead pictures,

have thumbnails of the case and if you want to see more click and see more pictures... this could give more people ideas on what do (aka copy)... just a thought...

Dear God....why do they insult the world of watter cooling with that beast. I saw the pic and thought it was from about 4 years ago. Well I hope not too many people read this and took it seriously. I got a good laugh out of it and I hope you all did too.

But that magazine is so extreme!!! Look at thoughs aggressive fans they must know what they are doing.....:D rofl.

Wow, no wonder people are skeptical of water cooling, it looks like a chimp made that setup. Anyone have scans of the whole magazine or at least the article on building their Extreme setup? (I don't know if thats illegal or not, don't post em if it is...)

Back