• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hey guys what do u think about this memory??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

flapperhead

i already emailed support. they gave me the standard answer when i asked them what chips were in this stuff. maybe winbond, ,maybe samsung( only samsung i know that is cas2 is the tccd???!!!)When i asked maybe micron, they said micron wont do cas 2 LOL. i checked out their website and the only cas2 was their extreme memory, so maybe we can put our heads together and find out. Im getting to the point where the only opinion i trust is u guys here.. anyway here's the link..
http://shop1.outpost.com/product/3608015

There is that Patriot ram thread that was brought back from the dead. Has anyone looked there for info?

i looked some, but i figured that it was so long ago these new modules might not apply.. cant help thinking the cas2 is a typo..

yeah i forgot about that fiasco. i think ill call outpost and see if it really is cas 2

edit: i knew it was too good to be true... it aint cas 2. its a gig of patriots' signature(valueram) and its cas 3..

Last edited:
Back