• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hynix D5 + A64?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

adelphia83

Well I bit the bullet and RMA'ed the crappy Buffalo Pc3700 I was having problems with. In it's place I've ordered a stick of 512mb Kingmax PC4000 w/ the Hynix D5 chips. I'll get another stick when I find out if it works correctly.

Anyone know how good Hynix RAM is doing w/ A64 setups? I've had problem in the past w/ Hynix and A-XP systems, I don't want to make the same mistake again.

adelphia83 said:
Well I bit the bullet and RMA'ed the crappy Buffalo Pc3700 I was having problems with. In it's place I've ordered a stick of 512mb Kingmax PC4000 w/ the Hynix D5 chips. I'll get another stick when I find out if it works correctly.

Anyone know how good Hynix RAM is doing w/ A64 setups? I've had problem in the past w/ Hynix and A-XP systems, I don't want to make the same mistake again.

im running some corsair pc4000 pro @ 466mhz 2.5,3,3,7 on a a64 2800 and vnf3-250 without any problems going to throw my mushkin lvl2 in tonight though

but never once had a problem with my hynix chips in that setup

Back