• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Manufactures releasing products so quickly

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

themodguy

Hey everyone here is a question for you. What do you think about manufacturers releasing new products into the marked so quickly.

I was just on the c-systems website and noticed they have their new CSP750 MARK II (out already or just coming out). They just came out with the CPS 750, what, 2 months ago.

I remember Danger den did the same thing. At the end of December they released the RBX line and then about 4-5 months later it was the RBX.

Don't get me wrong I am all for change and new toys, but I don't like the idea that tomorrow a new version is coming out and next week it is 5 versions later. I alwas like it when something new, changed, or better comes out. And I am not trying to slag any company that does it. I do realize that things change quickly and if you, more correctly, they don't change they will lose business.

Any thoughts on this, your likes or dislikes.

I know how you guys feel! These companies keep making their products better and more affordable though, so in the long run, it is better for us. Change is a good thing IMO.

its hard though cuz i love haing the best stuff but its SO EXPENSIVE when it first comes out (computer hardware etc) i practically do a major upgrade every year, hate having a slow computer

I remember reading an article on the front page of overclockers.com about vaporware and how by us paying the big $ for the most recent stuff we are just telling them there is a market for it. If we could just hold off buying the latest greatest for awhile prices would come down. Good in theory but tuff in reality. ;)

Back