• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SP Pro with SP2 changing views problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JenBell

Hi People

I have a fresh install of Win XP Pro with SP2 intergrated. The install is fine and everything works the way it should. Only thing that is buggin me is views. In my large folders ie 50GB or higher the folder view is set to thumbnail but as soon as I change it to detailed view explorer crashes and the error comes saying it referenced 0x00000000 and memory could not be written. This only happens on the large folders as I tried almost all the folders I have on my PC and narrowed it down to just the 2. One has my MP3s which is : 40GB and my movies folder which sits @ 220GB. I can browse them in thumbnail view with no problems which is kind of strange.

Any tips? I prefer everything in detailed view, just one of tech head things I guess.

Thanks in advance.

Please post in the official SP2 tech support thread here. I'm trying to keep all of the SP2 stuff together. Sorry :-/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back