• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help me get water cooling for my cpu

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

clockless

ok so I just got a new machine setup 3GHZ p4 and what not so I want to start some over clocking and yes I'm a sissy and worried about frying my cpu rite now with my fan setup i get around 28-34c this is at stock clocking i know i can bring that tem down slighty at the current setup with some work but main thing I want to do is add water cooling and I just relle want it for my cpu so I know I would need a water block what other things would i need i would also want to make some kind of alternative enclouser out of my pc and run tubes so what do i need to make it work also is there any alternatives to the prometia way I like that cooling but its verry expensive my budget fo this is around 150

IF i cant water cool my other idea was to build an air box with a lot of fans and a filter and run 2 lage air tubes one side of box would be to put air into the case and on the other side take out

also im open to any other suggestions

welcome to the forum ! Visit the stickies section and have a look through. There are lots of answers and ideas there. It should help you to decide what you want.

Back