• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

High Temps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Adam_2002

Registered
Okay So I bought a Swifttec pump/cpu block, rad and fill and bleed kit and i got it all setup and running but the problem is my temps are pretty high on the cpu its running at 41C stock idle whats going on lol i cant figure out why it would be so high ?

poor block contact, poor block performance, poor pump performance, poor radiator performance, hot ambient temps....could be any one of those things.

take the waterblock off your cpu and look at the thermal grease, does it look like its making good contact to the entire surface of the chip? make sure you have no kinks in your hose etc.

well im pretty sure ive found the problem lol the block wasnt every tight temps right now are @ 32C

good, glad you found the problem, it's a common one. just dont make it too tight, that could mean death to the core.

Back