• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hows this sound?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

clockless

ok So I want to set water cooling up for just my cpu so I'm going to make it an out-of box unit so I figured I would get some kind of water block not sure yet probaly just some cheap 1. So I'm going to build a box to hold my resivor and pump so I'am going to find something to keep the water in. And a pump hows this 1 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3673&item=6702409619&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
now with it can I submerge it in the water and then run a 2 and from tube rite and on the outside of the box for the resivor I figured i would mount this somehow with a fan on one side bloing air and the other side sucking. now my question is that all I would need to do what I want to do?

You can buy it for about the same price new from aquastealth.com, and you wont have to bother with the bidding process.

Get a swiftech MCW6002 block, the pump you mentioned, an '86 chevette/'77bonnevile w/ac/fedcon 2-342 heater core and 10ft 1/2"ID tubing + hose clamps.

Back