• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does the Koolance CPU-300-H06 need Lapping?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AlterBridge86

Registered
Hey guys..i just purchased a Koolance CPU-300-H06 water block and i'm wondering if i would need to lap it..from some reviews i've seen they said that koolance did a damn good job of finishing it off, so is it still a good idea to do? Please let me know...thanks!

I dont understand this, somebody asks a question, instead of answering his question, people resort to some opinion about the product and barely answer what the guy is asking for..come on guys.....this not directed to you tricknasty, but just general.......

thanks for the reply's...i just recieved the block and it does look very pretty, i wouldn't dare touch it with sandpaper :) so thanks for all the responses, i can't wait to get this rig set up! :) Adios...

im only stating because i own a koolance case, and recently did away with it and built my own water cooling setup. from everywhere i read that the koolance cases arent hot performers, i just think for the money everyone should make their own or purchase a 1/2" kit instead of buying a koolance. it seems the case is more a novelty than actually a functional overclocker. as for the answer in my opinion lapping that block wouldnt really help your temps much (mebbe i shoulda said that in my 1st post then =P)

Back