• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HELP - Water not flowing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

billiam

I finally got all my computer parts, onlyproblem is, the water isnt flowing. My setup is like this, dd4 pump on the bottom, the top barb connects to my reservoir, the reservoir to my radiator, the radiator to my tdx block, then the block back to the pump. This is what happens, the pump works, and you can hear itsuckign air, then the water flows. from the pump tot he resrevoir theres water, then from the radiator to the otherside of the pump theres no water. when i turn off the pump, all the tubs are filled again.

Im going to try making the pump goto the radiator, then the reservoir, maybe thats why?

Put the res before the pump.

And prime the loop yourself, ie suck the fluid though almost all the way (just dont drink any :p). Its much easier and better for the pump too.

billiam said:
I finally got all my computer parts, onlyproblem is, the water isnt flowing. My setup is like this, dd4 pump on the bottom, the top barb connects to my reservoir, the reservoir to my radiator, the radiator to my tdx block, then the block back to the pump. This is what happens, the pump works, and you can hear itsuckign air, then the water flows. from the pump tot he resrevoir theres water, then from the radiator to the otherside of the pump theres no water. when i turn off the pump, all the tubs are filled again.

the top of the d4 is the discharge, sounds like you have your pump in backwards

Thanks, i did it and its workign fine!. Now when i bleed, do i keep my reservoir open or should i close it? My res is on the very top of my water cooling system.

billiam said:
Thanks, i did it and its workign fine!. Now when i bleed, do i keep my reservoir open or should i close it? My res is on the very top of my water cooling system.
closed, you don't want water coming out

Back