• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Velocity Pump T2 any good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shigo_Naito

Registered
My dad is running the T3 and is vary happy with it. So i was wondering if any one has used the T2 in there setup. It looks a little bit like the iwaki 20RZT(the flow and head charts) but i am havent seen the watts on the iwaki to compare yet.

The T2 is rated at 98 watts. The Iwaki 20s are rated between 48-53 watts.

I think you're off on your comparison. The T1/T2 are much more powerful than the 20s. For example, at 20ft of head a 20Z will pump 1.5 GPM whereas a T1 will pump 5 GPM. That's three times the flow for only twice the wattage.

The Velocity pumps are top quality. They were made by Laing for Custom Sealife, who is now out of business.

http://www.lainginc.com/norylsm909n26.htm

yeah and they have titanium bell housings . T2 is a large pump and overkill for a single system though. i bought one from feliz a while back and im glad i did because you can only get them from places that have them in stock because once stock is gone you wont find any more. .

if your gonna build a Huge system and cool every single thing in the system like the psu mosfets hard drives south bridge and ram as well as your standard trinity this pump can handle it. or if you are thinking of an external box to do 2 comps this would be a good possibility

but they are not only rare to see and over kill they are a bit expencive and you dont want one for a single mid to large tower.

Back