• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Do You Own OCZ EL Platinum 3200?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

{pdX}Canadatron

I got a set of OCZ EL Platinum recently and haven't really begun to o/c them. Was just wondering what type of results to expect and where to begin. I'm relatively new to overclocking so any info is always a help. Post your results, along with fsb achieved, voltage, timings..anything!!! Thanks! :clap: :attn:

Good schtuff. I had 2x512MB sticks for a couple months, but traded up to 2x512MB OCZ PC4000 EL sticks. I only had KT400 MBs while I had the PC3200 so I couldn't really max the memory, but it had no trouble with the tightest timings on the Abit KD7g even at 2.65v.

I would also liket o know what decent timings/FSB's. Sorry dont mean to hijack thread. I would like to get 210-220 at 6-3-3-2 or close. I have 2x512 waiting to be installed........

mine does 220*10 @ 2.9V 2-3-2-11 memtest stable. i can also run 2-2-2-11, seems to be stable in applications, but memtest gives errors. system is in sig

I did have some, got up to 220*11.5 stable for a couple days and then it all fell apart and then I couldnt even boot at anything over 200 and I had to rma it unfortunately - still dont know what exactly went wrong

Back