• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PSA: If you don't know what you are posting about....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i have that same set up, except its black and not silver, and its air not water, and its a different platform, and i have a priority box like that also, except its in my closet. i think air can travel faster thru time than water. :bang head :p

greenman100 said:

I think in that case it's a matter lacking information. You could say those things if you ignored certain real-world issues. "No more flow" = no more than the pumps max rating, "tehy pull twice as much water" = [when there is no resistance in the system]. That then brings up the more important issue, IMO - no drive-by posting. EXPLAIN yourself so that even your mom would understand...in another forum we had a problem with "pc+1" spam - postcount+1 nonsense replys.

To stay on topic as per forum... If your rig runs well, I'd say you're ready for phase 2 of the project - aesthetics rectification. :beer: To each his own.

HiProfile said:
I think in that case it's a matter lacking information. You could say those things if you ignored certain real-world issues. "No more flow" = no more than the pumps max rating, "tehy pull twice as much water" = [when there is no resistance in the system]. That then brings up the more important issue, IMO - no drive-by posting. EXPLAIN yourself so that even your mom would understand...in another forum we had a problem with "pc+1" spam - postcount+1 nonsense replys.

pc+1...

woops!!!

Mind getting an open case shot a little closer?

Back