• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Norton Speed Disk ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cozmo_d

Hi was just curiouse about Norton system works and weather or not its a good program...

I mainly wanted this program for the utility "Norton Speed Disk"

Does anyone use it ? And is it any good how would you rate it on a scale of 1 to 10 ??? 10 being best.

Also if speed disk isint that great what program would you use to optomize disk preformance ?

I'm not a fan of anything Norton really, major resource hog. Speeddisk is OK, Diskkeeper 8 is much better IMO.

Well I'll have to disagree nikhsub1. I have norton systemworks since the 2002 version, and frankly I think its a great suite. the cleansweep suite is great from cleaning your hard drive of unneccesary junk, the undelete program has saved me on many occasion, Windoctor has keep my os running perfectly, disk doctor and speed disk, keep my hard drives heathy and running fast. Diskeeper didn't work as well for me. I give speed disk a 10

Back