• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DangerDen Fillports

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Seven

Have any of you seen these things? They look pretty good, but I question the use of so much tubing to connect a t-line. They look great and would look awesome integrated into a case and all, but that's like adding $10 to the cost of tubing just because you need another couple feet just to attach the T-line (unless you're using a mini-case). Anyway, anybody planning on buying one? I'd like to see how your experience goes with it.

-Fyberwire

They look cool. You won't neccessarily need to run tubing that long. Just configure your loop so the T-line is at the top. It's better for bleeding anyways.

Yeah, good point ZachM. It would work for some systems very well, but not for others like mine where I have a big radiator at the top of my case.

They're really awesome looking, plus they look pretty slick when they're mounted. I have to say though, my brass 1/2" to 3/8" adapter and 3/8" flare cap from the hardware store probably works better at much less cost.

I saw those just yesterday, they look really hot i'm planning on buying one soon, not just yet probably after I upgrade my case.

Back