• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what will I get

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

clockless

ok with my current oc i run 44c at full load i want to water cool but what will my temp improve to?

hows this block and would i still use artic silver 5? its so pretty of a finsih

to your first post. Hard to tell it depends if you just want to cool your CPU. It's hard to tell either way, whether or not you decide to cool your CPU only, CPU and Chipset/CPU and GPU or all three.

to your second post. There is no link so we don't know which block you are talking about. And yes you still need to apply some type of TIM

I suggest you read the stickies and search the Watercooling section to get an idea of what everyone is using, what we recommend etc.

what kind of temsp would i get is my main issue i want o know how mcugh thy'll come down?

it's truely dependant on the system you get. some could be worse than what you have now, some, most maybe would certainly drop your temps.

plus, we don't know what you're running on air - hard to benchmark against just a relative number.

if you get a WC kit then most like your temps would be no better than if you ran a top end air cooling heatsink like the sp-94. If you build your own, chances are you temps will be much much better. I went from an sp-97 the equaivant in AMD land of a sp-94 from 44 load, to 31 load. Your temps will vary. What is your main reason for wanting to watercool? I wanted a quieter system.

quieter and cooler rite now this beast is in my room and loud at nite but i have a fan controlelr on the way and in my opinion 44c 112f is hot not that hot but still i mite even get a prometia

Back