• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ok help please need a rad

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

clockless

ok so now I'm going to water becasue my load temp is 48c and It freezes up adn crashes at a 20%oc and I want to get a 30% oc so I can figure every thing ou except I have no clue what radiator/heater core to get could some 1 please help me with this and tell me what fans i would have to set up on it and how

if it crashes at load temp of 48 celcius, I would say that temp is not your problem. Have you looked at your Ram? It's only DDR400. Additionally, have you even read your previous thread and my answer as well as others regarding the hc? I'm sorry to be rude but you really need to read the stickies again !!

i honestly dont believe 48c pushing a P3.0 at 3.6
get a better reading and do some research. we cant help anyone that dont help themselves and do research and you will find people such as me may even become violently hostile to people who are to lazy to do anything for themselves

please dont hate on me ok I've been sitting in front of my computer today good 10 hours looking up this stuff I'm jus still a little confused about the radiator ok

Back