• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hows this will it work?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ok thanks im goin to get it then along with a swiftech block 5000 for 35 then some pump how man gph is eguf just to cool my cpu

dude you can pick up a heater core from advance auto for like 12 bucks and it is new
that is what i would do a 77 bonivill works great

pwnt by pat said:
I hope you got it. 6$ is a killer price.

LOL. Yeah, the hc cost $6 but what about shipping? Most ebay sellers charge ridiculous prices for s/h. I wouldn't be surprise if this guy charges $10 for shipping. Additionally, looks like one of the inlet/outlet has green gunk on it. I'd rather go to local autozone and get a new one for about same price. Use your head when bidding on Ebay !!!

Im a pro ebayer i got it for six bux I'm waiting on how much shipping will be but hey 10 for ups ground is reasonable I'm sorry I didnt know I could buy what I needed at the store no one told I've asked before and peple were like read the stickes and I did It didnt help

In defense of the stickies, clockless, all the answers to your questions that you have posted are there. Either you forget very quickly after you read it, you don't understand what you have read or you don't read it at all. Most people here in the forum expect you to do your own research/reading and then make your own judgement in the components you need. They don't really like to hold you by hand step by step. I have seen some experienced gurus are very hash with people who are lazy to do their own research and let me tell you, some posts are not pretty.

Back