• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3x120 Black Ice Xtreme

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

feyd83

Found this while browsing Alpha-Cool's website. Says that it was specifically made on request for them. Wonder how it performs compared to the Thermal Chill 120.3

Thermal Chill 120.3 - 419x126x50mm
Black Ice Xtreme III - 400x135x45mm

Should be fairly similar I would think, however, I would be inclined to get the PRO and NOT the Xtreme, the pro is thinner which will offer less air resistance.

Just noticed they have a 450W watercooled PSU now too. So tempting to set up a second loop with a watercooled PSU or 2 and watercooled mofsets. :D

I think i'm going to keep on upgrading my system and updating it with this sorta stuff. Lets hope BTX doesn't catch on. That looks good, but I prefer the Thermochill 120.3 just cause it's got a bleed valve (fun), screw in barbs, built in shrouds, and an awesome mounting system. Can't beat that.

Does anybody know of a 1.2" ID watercooled PSU?

The german companies Aqua Computer and Alpha Cool are the only ones I've seen with WC'd PSUs. The alpha cool one has G1/4" screws, same as 1/4" NPT?

Back