• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is this possible?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Archer36

Ok guys i just flashed my 8IK1100 Rev2 to the bios FH all when fine, but when i looked at my cpu Temp in the bios it says its floating between 24-25C, but it changes after a little bit. Now my old idle temp was 35C anybody know if this motherboad has a +- differnce? If not all i can say i YEA. My room temp is around 65 Also. One More note when I updated windows found ACPI Didoe and ACPI Thermal Zone.

Im running Maze4, '77 Bonneville HC with Dual 120mm pushing 86 CFM with a shroud for each fan, and Hydor L30 with T line.

Last edited:
You changed bioses? Many times different bioses will read the temps differently. That explains the temp drop.

Archer36 said:
Right, but what one do you guys think is more correct considering my WC set up?

Well no offence, but we have the same question as you. lol Your old temp before the bios change sounds more correct to me. Gotta remember, board makers will tailor their board temps to attract more buyers.

Well i don't dont think it was the correct temp the first one because ppl with a single 120mm are getting lower temps than i was, but im figuring that it is floating in the middle of the two.

Archer36 said:
Well i don't dont think it was the correct temp the first one because ppl with a single 120mm are getting lower temps than i was, but im figuring that it is floating in the middle of the two.

Every system is different Archer so don't try to compare temps to much with others. Got to figure in ambient temps as well. Try to get it as low as you can with what you got and just compare your before and after temps. Only way really to see if you advanced any where. Maybe post a pic of your setup and let others pic the details out that could help you get better temps. Going buy your bios isn't going to help you much and then trying to compare that with others is a crap shoot.

hmm don't really worry about temps to much as they are almost always the wrong temp the only thing that truely matter is if you can get a higher overclock with the new bios... :D :burn:

Back