• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Do these Sisoft scores look correct?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lackdog

Registered
Specs:
Asus p4c800-e with 3.2ghz P4 @ 3.51ghz (220FSB) (1.6vcore)
2x512 Corsair 3200XL @ 2-3-3-6 (2.75 volts)
Win XP Pro
2 36gig Raptor drives RAID 0
Radeon 9800Pro biosed to a XT
Everything in Bios Turbo Mode
DRAM Idle Time: Auto
DRAM Refresh: Auto
Spread Spectrum: Disabled

Why isn't my score as good or if not better than the Intel 875p 2xPC4000 score. Even when I had a gig of kingston hyperX PC4000 my scores were lower than even that of these new corsair sticks I got.

sisoft.gif

Last edited:
Also, ur vcore is 1.6v not ur vdimm
ur vdimm is 2.75.
In order for you to have the scores that u are looking for, you need to be at 4ghz.

Yeah i mistyped that. Well when sisoft had that benchmark out awile ago not to many people were even at 4ghz and sisoft doesnt use overclocked scores in there comparisons. So I'd like to know what kinda system produces those kinda numbers......hmm technically, mine LOL. I got same chipset and I overclock

lackdog said:
Yeah i mistyped that. Well when sisoft had that benchmark out awile ago not to many people were even at 4ghz and sisoft doesnt use overclocked scores in there comparisons. So I'd like to know what kinda system produces those kinda numbers......hmm technically, mine LOL. I got same chipset and I overclock

In a way, they do show comparisons to overclocked scores. Otherwise, they wouldn't have PC4000 on there, because PC4000 runs at 250FSB and no processor out today runs at 250fsb by default. If you were to OC your fsb to 250mhz, 1:1 with your ram, you would see about the same score as the PC4000 in the above benchmark.

Back