• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Advice Quick Please!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

slyfury

im about to go buy a pump and found a store nearby that has this pump should i get it? is it any good? they are selling me the HH version for that same price.

click me!

Last edited:
I think your gonna have issues finding a converter for a 1" outlet. And the converter is gonna restrict your flow coming from the pump. I'd look for another pump

oh well...i thought i had found a good pump. ok i'll keep looking thank you for your help
dicecca112.
edit: what's a coverter? cant i just use 1inch tubbing?

you could use 1" tubing, but the standard is 1/2". Have you read the stickies in the Water Cooling Section, that will help a lot.

You COULD go for that model 1200, its cheap, but the head and GPH certainly is nothing to write home about, other more mainstream pumps have it beat. Also, thats quite a bit more wattage than many more powerful pumps, so if your rad is single then it may be a concern. If you arent willing to spend more than 30 dollars, you would probably be better off with a L20, or a Via Aqua 1300. If you are ok with spending in the $50 range... then you could do much, much better than the "1200 model."

I have a via aqua 1300 just got it hooked up today working great witha maze 4 blcok current temp 71f

Having owned a quiet one 1200, I don't recommend them to others; they aren't quiet after awhile.

do a search on quiet one 1200, you'll find several links of people trying them then going to something else.

Back