• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need an adapter

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shigo_Naito

Registered
I am looking for a elbow 3/4" Threaded Female to a 1/2" barb. I have gone to all the hardware stores in my area and cant find this adapter.

Last edited:
almost but the teeth on the 3/4" have to be on the inside.

Thanks for the fast replay

You can get a 3/4" female to female pipe elbow and add a 3/4" male pipe to 1/2" barb. You can use a 1/2" male pipe to 1/2" barb by using a 3/4" to 1/2" reducing bushing. This is not as neat as one fitting but it will be just as functional.

fhanderson said:
You can get a 3/4" female to female pipe elbow and add a 3/4" male pipe to 1/2" barb. You can use a 1/2" male pipe to 1/2" barb by using a 3/4" to 1/2" reducing bushing. This is not as neat as one fitting but it will be just as functional.

This is kind of what i have now but its to long. I need it shorter so that i wont have to bend the tubing to much. sorry dont have a camera handy to take pic.

Back