• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good, bad, in the middle?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No, it sucks, and the people who gave it good reviews are either:

A) Big fans of lights and things that go flash
b) Clueless

*IMOG goes to inspect product, then report back

I take back everything I said... No one elses coolant can do this:

Coolant: High performance coolant with functions of water quality steadying, water scale reducing, anti-freezing and anti-rusting

Water quality steadying, I suppose, equals antibacterial properties maybe?

Water scale reducing, I suppose, is complete made up gibberish certainly.

Anti-freezing, I suppose, is their cryptic admission that they have no idea what they are talking about - why would the coolant need antifreeze properties when it will be operating well above ambient, let alone freezing.

Anti-rusting, I suppose, is probably the same thing as anti-corrosion.

Obviously, thermaltake is capable of producing a decent watercooling kit if they are capable of putting this much effort into butchering a single sentence so badly.

Answer: It is bad.

EDIT: I knew I had heard of this before... mentioned over at procooling a week or so ago. Mentioned the fan specs... They quote 90CFM at 21dB which is total junk.

Read the thread here, no one is better at destroying a shoddy product than these guys are - and they are pretty funny while doing so:

http://forums.procooling.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=10256&highlight=bigwater

Last edited:
Back