• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ocz 3700eb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nicEguY

Registered
Hey guys I hear that the ocz 3700eb is a good oc'ing ram, but when I check newegg to see how much it would be, it turns out that they only sell the 3200eb version.... :bang head

can anyone help me find the 3700eb for a reasonable price? thanks! :p

ok outpost, monarch and zipzoomfly don't have it, but svc does, but in a 512 kit, and not 1 gig kit. And its not even in stock, for that matter. x_X

wow thanks for the effort layzie. I happen to applaud effort, so the prize goes to you lol. Yeah I think i should have just checked the ocz website first...but now i know for next time, i guess. O_O

:cry: one stick costs as much as my a64... :cry:

hmmm does computer hq a decent place to order from you think? I don't really deal with any guys other than newegg and zipzoomfly for the most part, so i'm a bit on the apprehensive side...regardless...looks like i'm gonna have to save up for a couple weeks but it'll be the hotness once it comes in.

pelikan said:
Excaliber.
Heh... I dunno if some of you noticed, but by that I think he meant excaliberPC. they have it in stock and have had it there for awhile, though at pretty amazing prices - and not in a good way ($355 for a gig of 3700EB). They're a great place to order from, in any case.

xsoulbrothax said:
Heh... I dunno if some of you noticed, but by that I think he meant excaliberPC. they have it in stock and have had it there for awhile, though at pretty amazing prices - and not in a good way ($355 for a gig of 3700EB). They're a great place to order from, in any case.
Yes, thanks for clarifying. :) For a gig they are $5. more than computerHQ. But they are one of my favorite vendors. Their customer service has been the best I've ever experienced.

I had trouble finding a pair so I took it in the pooper and bought from a guy on EBay. Grand total was 352.00 shipped. I am glad to say I just put them in and @ 2.8 Volts they are running 266 (532mhz) 3328 !!!!! My board will not run less than a 9.5 Multi for some reason so that is as high as I can get for now. They have more left in them I can tell.
EBay Link (not mine :D)

Attachments

• OCZ RAM.jpg
    OCZ RAM.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 243
I bought that pair before you posted. I emailed OCZ to see who might have stock and was pointed to cooleretc on ebay.

I will vouch for him as being a good seller. Good luck and let me know what your pair does :beer:

Sun_tzu617 said:
ocz told me it was disc, and told me to find somthign else so i got that pc3200 platnim rev.2....
I did not know that. I am glad I got a hold of a pair if that is the case. They are hot running mothers, but I am happy with the bandwidth. EB really fits in this Case :eek:

Thought I'd post in here about this, and this is really off topic and kind of a thread spam( If I could find that smiley with the spam around it, it would go here) but here we go. I have some OCZ pc3500 EB PE that I have used for about a month, at that time I didn't realize how badly this ram does on the NF7 as most people are lucky to get over 230 with it. I reached 233 which is pretty good, but I could get 240 on my old pc2700 so, needless to say I'm not happy with this stuff.

If you guys know anyone that would want pc3500 EB, then I'm thinking about selling it here pretty soon. It's never beyond warrantied voltages and had a fan blowing on it constantly, as these things get hot fast( with a emphasis on fast ;) ) I saw this thread in the new posts area and figured I could hope. Anyway, I'll see you around the forums. BTW, what is the highest overclock with pc3500 that has been reached on a 64? I've been wondering about that. Later guys.

Enduro,
You should post it in the want ads. I am sure someone is looking to buy some.

I keep hearing everywhere that OCZ 3700 EB is the best ram these days.....much like BH-5 used to be...

Well, I am curious, why is that? Is id because of the chips? does it OC too good? Does it OC fine but with low voltage? low timmings? What?????

Does it have to do with this Enhanced Bandwidth thingy? I thought its just a title for the RAM, is it not?

Back