• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

where is the link

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gongo56

that compared all of the different waterblocks? the page where you could check the box and it would display the graph? can someone link me please?

thanks and just a quick question... that shows that as you increase flowrate gpm, the temps get closer so there is less variance between the different blocks. If i'm using a swiftech 650, the gpm is around 5, of course losely factor in resistance and such, but I should still be at the right side end of the graph correct?

Gongo56 said:
thanks and just a quick question... that shows that as you increase flowrate gpm, the temps get closer so there is less variance between the different blocks. If i'm using a swiftech 650, the gpm is around 5, of course losely factor in resistance and such, but I should still be at the right side end of the graph correct?
You will never get 5GPM with one MCP650... in a typical loop, closer to 1.75GPM or so.

Back