• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what to replace my HydrX with?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mR|bUNgLe

I ve been using swiftechs HydrX for quite a while now and even though I think its a great does everything product, its just getting to be to expensive for my rig at 3 bottles per installation.

know I know theres no such thing as the magical coolent but who makes the better anti freeze?

Im looking at getting a big ol jug of that dex cool stuff that should last me a while. also being orange could look pretty sharp

I know lots of other people are using this stuff how do you like it?

and what other coolents are out there that preform great and come in nice colors?

Using highlighters to dye your water is NOT recommended because they are particulate based and as a result they not only stain your lines, it builds up in your pump and waterblock.

I would go with some nicely colored antifreeze. 15% should do it. I hear the VW stuff is a very nice blue, though it is more expensive. I'd just head down to Autozone or the like and take a look at the selection if I were you.

Back