• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

who build best WC case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Look through the stickies, there's a thread there with links to where to get all of these cases, and yes if you have the money mountain mods is the best.

secretweapon said:
I don't know guys, the cube always seem ugly to me for some reason.
Ugly? You think this is ugly?

c6.jpg

c1.jpg

I wonder if beerhunter is asking about a case which has the H20 components already installed...?

Did he say are cases are ugly. A cube server case is one of the best looking cases ever made. When it comes to room no other case can even come close. Also the UFO case is very lite weight which is always nuce.

You cant forget the inside veiw The beast II mobo1.jpg and the Beast mobo.jpg I wish i had these magnificent works made by nikhsub1

all the cube cases (yes, even the 2 above) are all ugly to me. the only good thing about it is the space, and the fact that you can fit a 120.3 thermochill inside the case.

Mr Snub said:
Look through the stickies, there's a thread there with links to where to get all of these cases, and yes if you have the money mountain mods is the best.

hehe bros, I'm quite the contributor to that thread. I know which cases I can mod to be WC.. but I need a compete setup just like the guy with the pretty case said.;)

And no koolance... I was thinking more along the lines of swiftys old setup they discontinued. I'm just building a server so I don't need the 'l33t h4X3rds" box just something well like the old swify setups.. Good cooling, large all self contained.

Lian Li PC 75 is your best bet.... however, it does have its short comings... it is too light and so if your pump vibrates (like danner mag 3 the jumper)... your case will vibrate with it and creates nasty humming sounds...

Lian Li's are disgustingly overpriced, especially for cases that haven't changed since they entered the market years ago. They're still ugly. The Coolermaster Stacker isn't the best looking either, but it's a better design by far than the Lian Li and isn't so stupidly expensive. I second the vote for the Coolermaster.

I don't particularly like the cubes either. They have lots of space but they look short and fat with too much going on all over.

Now this is a nice case. My vote is for the Lian-Li PC-73SL

100_0162.jpg

100_0154.jpg

Back