• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Swiftech and other water cooling accessories

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HeLLz aNgeL

Registered
Hey guys, anyone know any good place near Coram, NY where i can get swiftech dyes, and other water cooling equipment ???

Or any online directry that'll help me find one ??

Thanks

Northeast US area

I believe CoolTechnica is somewhere in the NE US. Good service and prices. I just got my 6002A block and some cleaflex 60 tube from them.

In New york there is 3dcool.com,cooltechnica.com,frozencpu.com,and iteweb.com if u go by swiftechs ws

FrozenCPU gets my stuff from Rochester to Kingston (where I am) in two days if I get the order in early in the day. Fedex is great. Cheap too. Of course, I do have to pay tax on it...I wish there were some stores in Pennsylvania or NJ I could order from.

I'm about 2 hours away from Coram, so you could probably get your stuff in 2 business days too.

2Busy said:
I believe CoolTechnica is somewhere in the NE US. Good service and prices. I just got my 6002A block and some cleaflex 60 tube from them.
When did you order? They have that in stock?

CoolTechnica

Jbroad572 said:
When did you order? They have that in stock?

I ordered about 2 weeks ago, and they had it all in stock. Ordered on a Friday night and it shipped on Monday.

2Busy said:
I ordered about 2 weeks ago, and they had it all in stock. Ordered on a Friday night and it shipped on Monday.
That sucks! Swiftech still hasn't shipped out my order for my 64 waterblock. It's been 2 weeks now.

Back