• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My WC setup (PICS die56k)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lazua

Registered
Ok, so about a month ago I made my first watercooling setup. It looked like this...
old.jpg

The water itself looked horrible so I knew I was going to refill it and get a new motherboard, and what better time to get rid of the worthless res and get GPU cooling in the loop? So an order to DD and a DFI nf3 250g later I redo the whole setup and got this.

norm.jpg

I like the T line much better than the res when it comes to filling, and the bleeding only took a little time. Temps got a little bit better also. They are now CPU 27c GPU 28c idle and 31/34 full load. There is a slight kink after the GPU but with my temps im not really worried about it. Unless somone really thinks differant and tells me.

The setup is d4 -> dd double HC -> a64 TDX -> maze4 GPU -> T line (dd fillport)

Anyway today I finally had a day off and could set up my UV lights. After almost killing myself making the front switchs for them....

wtfexplode.jpg

I got them all set up, first the front

front3.jpg

Front with open door, notice the switches for the UV lights ooo
also the front grill detatched.

front2.jpg

closer w/ CPU thermal probe reading (27.2)

front1.jpg

Now with the UV lights `~

lights3.jpg

lights2.jpg

Thats it!
Any comments/questions/suggestions?

secretweapon said:
Looks very clean. Did you use UV dye or Hydrx?

10% green antifreeze, a drop of green uv dye and a couple drops of highlighter ink.

Back